OOTD | March 5, 2014

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


 Outfit of the Day - March 5, 2014

Now I didn't really have anything to do today, except taking a midterm and going to class, but I really wanted to wear the new crop top that I got from Charlotte Russe. It was a little chilly today, so I popped on my coat that my best friend got me for my 18th birthday.

[H&M doesn't sell the skirt anymore, but I posted a link below with one that's similar. Also, I couldn't find the coat online. I'm not sure if Wet Seal still sells it as it was bought almost 2.5 years ago.]

What I'm wearing:
Crop top from Charlotte Russe
Skirt from H&M
Tights from Walmart
Boots from Primark 
Coat from Wet Seal

I got my boots when I was in London during Christmas break in 2012

Thanks for reading. Hope y'all have a wonderful day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment