Life Update & Facebook Page

Monday, September 8, 2014

Life Update & Facebook Page

Hello everyone! School is now in full swing. I'm just beginning my third week back and man, is my schedule jam packed with tests, homework, and studying! I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and what to be on the lookout for in the next few months.

This month I plan to get back into my regular posting schedule. I'm hoping I will post at least 3 times a week, but that all depends on how much schoolwork I have, as that is my main priority. I also plan to upload more YouTube videos. I have no idea when I will start vlogging again, I may just do a weekend vlog every couple of weeks or so. Mainly when I'm actually doing something fun. ;)



I also created a Facebook page a few days ago for my blog, YouTube channel, and my photography. I would love if you all could give it a like. I'm excited to get back into writing and filming videos again after not really posting much for the past 1.5 months.

*Note: My UK trip blog posts are still coming, they are just taking some time to put together as my dad hasn't sent me the photos from Scotland. I may just have one or two posts for my trip to Scotland. I haven't decided yet.

Let me know in the comments if you've started school again and what year you are. Would love getting to know you all. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment