Shadow of Whales Concert Review | August 30, 2014

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Shadow of Whales Concert Review


Hello everyone! I'm back with a concert review! I recently had the chance to represent Hit It Off Media and take photos for Shadow of Whales at their concert in Houston on August 30th. They played at Warehouse Live and the show was amazing. I'm so happy that I had the chance to cover their show. I definitely found one of new favorite bands.


Shadow of Whales is an alternative indie-pop band from Austin, Texas. The guys in the band are all very sweet. Jeremy, the bassist, introduced me to all of the other band members and we had a good time chatting with one another. Shadow of Whales was the third act of the night to go on and the crowd was very amped up. Every band member had very good stage presence; they all moved around, had fun, and interacted with the crowd. At times, I realized that I would stop taking photos and cheer along with the crowd.


I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet these wonderful guys and review their show. If you are ever in the area, I would definitely recommend catching one of their shows. 


Have you been to any shows recently? If so, let me know who they are! I love learning about new bands/music. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment