Everyday School/Spring OOTD

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Everyday School/Spring OOTD


Hey guys! Today I will be talking about an outfit that I really love. I have been wearing this outfit so much that I figured I might as well create a blog post for it. :)


What I'm wearing: 
Black crop top - Cotton On
High Waisted Shorts- Charlotte Russe
Blue Cardigan- Walmart
White Converse- Kohl's


Makeup:
Eyebrows- Lancome Powder Pencil in Taupe
Liquid Eyeliner- Maybelline Master Precise
Eyeliner- Avon
Mascara- Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express
Concealer-Revlon Colorstay in 01 Fair
Bronzer- Wet 'N Wild in Ticket to Brazil
Blush- E.L.F in Peachy cheeky


Applicators/Tools:
E.L.F. Angled Bronzer/Blush brushes
Beauty Sponge from Walmart
Eyelash Curler from Walmart 
Sorry for the dirty-ness. I used them this morning. ;)
I didn't use any foundation or powder today, as I didn't really need it. I only wear foundation if my skin is really in need of coverage. I also put my hair in a top knot as I haven't washed it yet. I did use my Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo before I put it up :)


Let me know in the comments if you liked my outfit/makeup and if you have any tips/tricks for minimal makeup for school/work.

P.S. I also posted a video about this outfit on my YouTube channel. Check it out! :)



Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment