OOTD | May 1, 2014

Friday, May 2, 2014

Outfit of the Day - May 1, 2014

Yesterday was another lazy day. I picked my dad up from the airport in the afternoon and then went to my mom's house for a couple of hours. Because I didn't really have anywhere to be, I wanted to play around with some lipstick. I never wear lipstick, but really want to start wearing different colors and broadening my horizons. It's my first time wearing red lipstick and I am in love. I am also literally in love with the hat I wore today. I got it off of eBay and it was delivered the other day and I have just been itching to wear it. :)


Outfit:
Top- "Overdressed" crop top from Jawbreaking
Shorts- Charlotte Russe High-Waisted shorts
Hat- Bowler/Fedora hat from eBay
Shoes- White converse from Kohl's
Sorry for the dirty mirror pic. I forgot to take photos of my outfit/makeup with my camera
Makeup:
Eyebrows- Lancome Powder Pencil in Taupe
Eyeliner- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner (top lash line) // Avon Black Eyeliner
(bottom lash line)
Mascara- Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express
Concealer-Revlon Colorstay in 01 Fair
Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me in 110 Fair
Powder- Maybelline Fit Me in 110 Fair
Bronzer- Wet 'N Wild in Ticket to Brazil
Blush- E.L.F in Peachy cheeky
Lips- Maybelline Color Sensational in Very Cherry

Hair:
Herbal Essences Naturals Dry Shampoo
Kor Straightener

In the comment section down below, let me know what lip colors you are excited to rock this Spring/Summer. :)

Thanks for reading. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment