Mother's Day | May 11, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day - May 11, 2014

Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. So if you didn't already know, Mother's Day was yesterday. I treated my mother (& younger brother) out to an early dinner to celebrate. We went to Olive Garden and it was fantastic. I wanted to share with y'all some of the photos I took from our dinner. My mom also gave me permission to post her picture (she never lets me post them)!

My salad.
My brother and I got the Chicken Parmesan.
& my mom got the Spaghetti and Meatballs
The yummy bread sticks that Olive Garden is known for. So good. :)
This is my beautiful mother. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you so so much :)
At the end of our meal, our waiter gave my mom a beautiful, pink carnation. He was such a sweetheart. <3

Thank you all for reading! In the comments below, let me know what you did to celebrate Mother's Day. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment