Flashback Friday

Friday, May 16, 2014

Flashback Friday

Hey everyone! Welcome back! I had a 'Week in Photos' blog post planned, but I didn't do anything this week. I mainly chilled out in my apartment and watched Netflix. Nothing too fancy... Haha. So I guess I will just share a Flashback Friday photo. :)


So if any of you know me in real life, you know I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I love watching the movies and am in the process of reading all of the books. This photo is from when I went to Harry Potter Studios in London in January 2013. My dad is also featured in the photo as we got one of the workers to take our photo in front of Hogwarts. <3

I figured I would share this photo as I was so happy that day, but also because I will be going back to London for an entire month this summer with my two best friends. We are all very very excited. We will also be going to HP Studios as they have never been, and I want to go and see it again. Haha. I can never get enough of Harry Potter.

In the comments section below, let me know if you've ever been to HP Studios, or if you know of any places you think I would like to go see while I'm in London. :)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment