Forever 21 Nail Polish Review

Monday, May 5, 2014

Forever 21 Nail Polish Review


Hey everyone! Before we get into the review, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be posting on a new schedule! :)

Mondays- Makeup related posts; including reviews and favorite products
Wednesdays- Fashion related posts; including OOTDs and celebrity inspired looks
Fridays- My Week in Photos; including iPhone/Instagram posts and photos from my DSLR

Now that we got that out of the way; onto the review! I just recently purchased two nail polishes at Forever21 and figured I would review them for y'all.

I am in love with the one of the left. It's a beautiful coral color that I think just screams 'SPRING!' The polish goes on very nicely and I really like the brush/applicator. It also dries pretty quickly, which is always a plus.

Now the top coat... I usually never use a top coat, but everyone raves about how top coats make your nail polish last longer, so I finally gave in and purchased one. Forever21's Top Coat goes on very nicely. My only issue is it takes forever to dry. I had thought my nails were dry and I went to put on my charm bracelet and I messed up the polish on my thumb. :( Before it totally dries, it has a gel-like quality. Just make sure they are dried completely before doing anything.

Each polish is only $3 to $4, so I guess I can't ask too much from it. Overall, I really like the newest additions to my nail polish collection.

In the comment section down below, let me know if you've ever purchased any polishes from Forever21 and what colors you got. Also let me know if you liked them. I just might have to go purchase some more ;)

Thanks for reading.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment