Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Review

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Review!


It's review time again! I recently wore the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red and wanted to let y'all know what I though of it.

I have never really worn lipstick before as I have always been really insecure about my non-existent upper lip, but I saw Sarah Hawkinson wear red lipstick in her recent GRWM video and felt inspired to wear it. Grace (danger0usperson on YouTube) also wears a lot of lipstick and she looks fierce. Haha. 

But on to the review... 

Right off the bat, I really liked the packaging. It's very sleek and looks really nice when you slip it into your bag. :) Once I put it on, I really liked the color. My only issue is that it's very easy to stain your fingers or the outside edge of your mouth. But I mean, it's red, I'm pretty sure most, if not all, red lipsticks do that.

My other issue is that it is very drying. Within two hours, the lipstick had dried and my lips became pretty chapped. The lipstick also doesn't last very long. The color fades pretty drastically as the day goes on and you have to reapply quite often.

Overall, I doubt that I will repurchase in the future... Let me know in the comments if you have ever purchased this lipstick and let me know what you thought of it.

Here's a photo of me wearing the lipstick in one of my recent Instagram posts, it was also featured in my last OOTD blog post. :)


Thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment