May Birchbox Opened

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Birchbox

This is SUPER late, I know. I don't have much of an excuse, except that I had sun poisoning and a severe second degree sunburn, which I mentioned in my last post. I'll get more into that and the products/remedies I used for tomorrow's (Wednesday) post.


I wanted to get this up as it's my last Birchbox. :( I had only wanted to try Birchbox for a couple of months and then switch to another beauty box service, as I can't afford to have multiple beauty box subscriptions at one time. I was accepted (is that the right word? Haha) for an ipsy subscription which will start in the month of June.


The first two items in this month's Birchbox was The Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo and the Protect & Condition. I have yet to use these products, as I plan to use them during part of my trip in London in July. The sample sizes make perfect travel products. I will let y'all know what I think of them sometime in July. :) The full-size bottles are each $21.95 and are said to add shine and volume (shampoo) and to protect and detangle (conditioner).


The next two products were the Supergoop Everday SPF 30 Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology and the LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil. The full size product of the Supergoop is $19. (I probably should have used this before I had my garage sale where I got sunburned really bad...) The full size of the lip pencil is $18. I did a swatch of it and it is really pigmented. I really like the color of it also. I'm more of a pink lip/subtle lip kind of girl. :)



The last products I got were the 32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals with IsoVoxy. A pack of 16 is $9.99 and a pack of 60 is $29.50. I have yet to use these as I think I might save them for traveling or maybe keep one in my purse in case of an emergency. To use them, you are supposed to swish them in your mouth until they begin to pop. That is how you know they are working. It kind of reminds me of those pop rocks that I used to get as a kid. Oh, nostalgia... Haha. I'm excited to try them out though. I love minty, fresh breath. :)

So that's all I got in this month's Birchbox. If you have a beauty box subscription, let me know in the comments which one you have and if you like it. :)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment