Road Trip OOTD | May 30, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014

Road Trip OOTD


So it's Fashion Friday here on my little blog. I figured I would do a quick OOTD post. I'm about to go on a road trip to Dallas to spend the weekend with my sister, her husband, and their two kids. Dallas is 4 hours away from me and although a lot of people will be like "Wow! That's so far!", it's really not. Living in Texas makes you kind of immune to distances and such because everything is so far away. I have also driven 15+ hours with my friend (a couple of times it was 30 hours), so 4 hours is a piece of cake. :)


Outfit:
Top- Texas top from Cotton On
Cardigan- Cotton On
Shorts- Charlotte Russe High-Waisted shorts
Hat- Bowler/Fedora hat from eBay
Shoes- White converse from Kohl's

 
Makeup:
Eyebrows- Lancome Powder Pencil in Taupe
Eyeliner- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara- Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express
Eyeshadow- Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (M2 & M3)
Concealer- Revlon Colorstay in 01 Fair & Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
Foundation- Maybelline BB Cream in Light
Powder- Maybelline Fit Me in 110 Fair
Bronzer- Wet 'N Wild in Ticket to Brazil
Blush- E.L.F in Peachy cheeky
Lips- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 201 Unapologetic


I did upload a YouTube video about this outfit. Maybe go sneak a peek? 


In the comments below, let me know what you wear on road trips :)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | Travel blog | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment