Flashback Friday: California Trip

Friday, June 13, 2014

Flashback Friday: California Trip

Hey everyone! It's Flashback Friday here on my little blog and I wanted to share with you all a few photos from my California trip last year with two of my best friends! :)


The first day we got there we went immediately to the Hollywood sign and then walked around Hollywood for a little bit. Fun Fact: We changed in a fast food restaurant and I was wearing some old vans in this photo. Haha.



Here's me, Morgan, and Haley on the Santa Monica Pier. This was after we went to Jay Leno, but got lost and couldn't get in. (We did get to go another day though, don't worry)




We then went to DisneyLand, where I became a little kid again. I had so much fun. This above photo was at the end of the day, so that's why I look like a hot mess. I was also soaked from Splash Mountain, where only Morgan and I got wet and Haley was totally dry.


This is one of my favorite photos, mainly because it is in one of my favorite places: San Diego. I love San Diego and hope I can go back soon. This was taken while we were walking back to our car from Moonlight Beach, which is so beautiful :)


And last, but not least, here is a photo (taken off of a YouTube video, that's why the quality is so bad) of me (& Morgan/Haley) shaking Jay Leno's hand. We were front row for the episode where Jay Leno talks to Howie Mandel and Supermodel Marisa Miller on July 19, 2013.

Alright, that's all the photos I have to show y'all. Let me know in the comments below your favorite place to go. :)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | Travel blog | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment