The Weekly Vlogs

Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Weekly Vlogs

I'm not sure if y'all knew this, but I've begun filming weekly vlogs. They are pretty fun as I don't have to stress about editing/uploading every day, but I get to look back later on what my life was like in those weeks.

Currently, my vlogs haven't been exciting, but I wanted to get started before my trip to the UK, so I would be used to vlogging, editing, and uploading. :)

Feel free to check them out. Here's the link to my YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/brittaneypenney. And they are all under the playlist: The Weekly Vlog.

Hope you like them and let me know in the comments below if you have a YouTube channel or the YouTubers that you like to watch.

The Weekly Vlog #1 and #2

The Weekly Vlog #3

The Weekly Vlog #4 and #5
Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment