Throwback Thursday: Stonehenge, Bath, Big Ben, and Windsor

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Stonehenge, Bath, Big Ben, and Windsor

My brother, dad, and I in front of Stonehenge.

Hey guys! School is winding down, I only have one week left. I'm so happy because that means I'm leaving for the UK in less than two weeks! 

Since I am so close to leaving for the UK, I've been looking through old photos of my last trip to the UK and figured I would share a couple with all of you.

On top of a tour bus next to Windsor Castle

Hope y'all enjoyed getting a little peek into my stash of photos. Looking at these photos makes me miss my long, blonde hair... ;)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

P.S. Be on the lookout for my travel updates 2-3 times a week beginning July 9th/10th. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment