Quick Update

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Quick Update

Couple of things on the list today:
  1. Slow blogging
  2. Name update
  3. What's coming up
First: Slow blogging
Yes, I know I haven't been blogging as much. I said I would blog 3 times a week, but my summer classes are killing me. I'm in class everyday and then I come home to do homework and write papers. There just isn't any time to take photos or write a blog post. I'm so sorry, I feel terrible, but my schooling will always come first. Until my summer classes end/slow down (they end July 7th), I will be blogging at least once or twice a week. I'm not sure what days... Maybe, Friday and Saturday?  I will update everyone through my twitter account, so if you want, you can follow me at @_brittaneyp or my personal twitter @dearbrittaney_.

Second: Name change
I changed my name! My URL is still brittaneypenney.blogspot.com, but my little tagline is "Through My Lens". I made a specific twitter (link above) for my blog/YouTube channel, so I can follow as many blogs/channels as I want, and it doesn't clog up seeing my personal friends tweets. If you want, you can go follow it. :)

Third: What's coming up
Many things are in the works right now. I am creating a new logo button/header with my new name/tag line on it. I am also in the process of planning/packing for my month-long trip to the UK in July. I'm stoked for it and there will be a new blog post (in about 2 weeks) updating everyone about my schedule and what will be happening and how I plan to update my blog/YouTube channel.

I'm really stoked for this new change and I hope y'all will stick with me. :)

Thanks for reading.
xoxo

YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | Travel blog | Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment