Throwback Thursday | My Sister's Wedding

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Throwback Thursday - My Sister's Wedding 

I've been MIA since Friday and I apologize. I had a severe second degree sunburn/sun poisoning and have been pretty much out of commission since Saturday.

I was going to wait till Friday to post something, but my sister's wedding was exactly 9 years ago today, so I wanted to write up this post really quickly and share a few photos from that day...
My sister got married on May 22, 2005 in Houston, TX. She married her high school sweetheart, Tony. They had been dating since 2000, when they were sophomores in High School. I've known Tony since I was six years old, so he's been my big brother for my entire life.
I was 11 years old when my sister got married and I was the Junior Bridesmaid/Flower Girl. My sister also did my hair for the wedding.

Fun fact: I forgot my shoes, so I was barefoot the entire day. Haha :)

Here's some of my favorite photos from the wedding. <3

I look like such a baby <3

This is my favorite photo, and I am currently in the process of printing it out, framing it, and putting it on my wall :)

In the comments below, let me know if you have been to a wedding and what your experience was like. :)


Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment