UK Trip: Update 2 | July 12-13, 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

UK Trip: Update 2

 July 12th: Enfield Town and BBQ
Saturday was a lazy day where we just went to Enfield Town and got coffee at Cafe Nero and stopped into Claire's to look at their sunglasses. We then had a BBQ at my dad's place. The steak my dad cooked up was amazing. They also made kebabs, but I'm not too fond of those. Haha.



July 13th: Forty Hall & Estates
Since it was a Sunday, we decided to do things around Enfield, rather than fight train/tube construction/delays and tourists out in central London. We went to Forty Hall & Estates, which is a beautiful house with a lot of trails and flowers. It was so beautiful and I am so glad that we got to go and see it. While walking around on the trails, it kind of felt like we were in the Secret Garden or something. There was also a massive tree that reminded me of the tree in the Lion King.






It was getting pretty late when we left Forty Hall, so we just went to Town Park in Enfield for a little while before dinner.




Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments below if you know of anywhere in London you'd think I'd be interested in going. I'm always on the lookout for non-touristy things to do.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment