UK Trip Update 3 | July 14-16, 2014

Saturday, July 19, 2014

UK Trip Update 3

July 14th: Museums
The night before (July 13th) we decided that we would head to South Kensington and go to a couple of museums. We went to the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum, both in South Kensington. They were both wonderful, although I wish there had been AC in the building as it was really hot that day.






Natural History Museum

Outside of the Natural History Museum

This is right by the Hyde Park Corner Underground Station.
I didn't take many pictures at the Natural History Museum as it was pretty dark in the building. I was also playing with all the cool things that they have in there. ;)

July 16th: Covent Garden & Trafalgar Square
On the 16th, we took the train and then the tube to Covent Garden and looked at the cute, little market that's there. We found a couple of things that we are definitely going to go back for. We then walked from Covent Garden to Trafalgar Square and took a few photos there. Haley started feeling unwell, so we hopped on the tube near there and went home for the day.




Let me know in the comments where your favorite place to travel to is. ;)

ALSO! I'm vlogging my entire trip, so if you are interested in seeing my vlogs, here's the link to the playlist I created for this trip. The London Vlogs Playlist
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment