Sneak Preview of My Apartment

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The lake I live on.
 My Apartment!

I moved into my apartment in August 2013, right before I started my sophomore year of college. I only recently got the decorations and organization up to par with what I have dreamed up. I still have some things I want to do to better organize and decorate my space, but right now, I like how it has turned out.

Here's a couple of pictures on what I have done so far.
Personal artwork above my couch.
Kitchen counter.
Table top decor
Bathroom counter decor/organization
Top of dresser. (Left to Right: iHome, Twisted Peppermint Room Spray, Coca-Cola piggy bank, College piggy bank, Dear You stickers, paper, pen, and my Memory jar)
My vanity table.
My bedside table (The 'flowers' in the vase are ones that my nieces made from coloring coffee filters)
Hope y'all enjoyed getting a sneak peek into my apartment. Let me know in the comments how you would decorate your apartment.

Thanks for reading. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment