Date Night: Outfit, Makeup, and Hair

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Date Night!


Hey everyone! So tonight (2/6/2014), I went on my first date! I know, I know, 20 years old and I have never been on a date... I've just never been asked. *blushes*
So I figured since this was my first date, I would create a blog post about what I wore and how I did my makeup and hair.

So let's get started...

These are the products that I used



Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me 110
Powder: Cover Girl Loose Powder in 105 Translucent Fair
Blush: Revlon Powder Blush in 1707-13 Love That Pink
Eyeshadow: Cover Girl Palette (The name rubbed off)
Eye Primer: Elf Eyelid Primer
Eye Liner: Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in U01 Black
Elf Waterproof Eye Liner Pen in Black
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Blast Volume
Eyelash Curler: From Walmart

These are pretty much the products that I use every day. I don't really switch up my eye shadow color. (I need to work on that.) I'm really comfortable with the neutral shades, but I'm going to start using more colors (hopefully) soon. The only extra thing that I did for tonight, that I don't usually do, is the winged eye liner. I used my Elf Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen to get the wing. Although my wing didn't turn out as well as I had hoped it would. I just need a little bit more practice. :)

Close up of how I did my makeup.
For my hair, all I did was put it in a half up-half down style. I washed my hair the night before and blow dried it straight (although the ends and back weren't totally straight). I then left my hair in a braid over night (that's where the curls came from). 

Outfit:
Dress: From Target
Tights: H&M (I got these in London when I visited in Winter 2013)
Socks: Target
Shoes: either Kohl's or Target. I can't remember.
Jacket: Kohl's
Hope y'all enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments if you like the outfit or how you would have done your makeup. I'm always open to new ideas. :)

Thanks for reading. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment