Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Repost from http://born-to-ramble.tumblr.com/post/71788124171/goodbye-2013-hello-2014




2013 has been such a crazy year for me. I’ve got closer to my friends, lost some people, got hurt, met new friends, and traveled to over 25 states. Like with every year, there were lows, but the highs definitely outweighed them.

January:
  • Rang in the New Year in London.
  • Went to Harry Potter Studios in London
  • Went to the Houston and Austin shows of the Resolution Tour (Jan 19-20)
  • Hello Highway house party in Houston. Met Fourth and Coast for the first time :P (Jan 19)
 
February:
  • Traveled to St. Louis, MO with Morgan for the Resolution Tour (Feb 2)
  • Traveled to New Jersey for the Resolution Tour (Feb 16)
  • I MET JENNA!! <3
  • Got so much closer to those Fourth and Coast dudes.
March:
  • Traveled to Denver, CO with Morgan for The Summer Set/Paradise Fears (March 2)
  • Saw FAC again while they were promoting in Denver.
  • Saw Honor Society for the last time in Houston (March 12)
  • Saw Maroon 5 with Morgan in Houston for the first time (March 19)
  • Saw The Summer Set again in Houston (March 27)
April:
  • Dallas and Houston house shows with Fourth and Coast (April 12-13)
May:
  • Finished my first year of college :D
June:
  • Was in Dear You’s music video
  • Traveled to Illinois to a Jocelyn house show
July:
  • California! So many things happened. Got so much closer to Haley and Morgan. Went to Disneyland. Met Jay Leno. Ran out of gas in middle of nowhere Texas. And met some hookers and Slim Shady in Phoenix. (July 11-20)
  • Fourth and Coast house show (July 21)
August:
  • Saw the Jonas Brothers for the last time in Houston (August 7)
  • Traveled to Pittsburgh with Morgan, Cordia, Amanda, Emily, and Haley for PF’s Battle Scars Tour (Aug 13)
  • Traveled to Boston and NYC with Morgan and surprised everyone for PF’s headliner (Aug 17-19)
  • I MET KALIN AND KAYLA AND DANIELLE! <3
  • Hello Highway house show (Aug 21)
  • Started my second year of college.
September:
  • My nieces turned 4 and 2 years old. (Sept 5 & 16)
  • Saw PF and Parachute in Dallas (Sept 22)
  • PF house show in Houston (Sept 23)
October:
  • Started my YouTube channel! <3 (Oct 27)
November:
  • Saw The Summer Set on 3OH!3’s tour (Nov 12)
  • My brother-in-law turned 30. Surprise party! (Nov 17)
  • My brother turned 17 (Nov 26)
December:
  • I turned 20! (Dec 13)
  • Had my first tire blow-out (Dec 18)
  • Fourth and Coast house show (Dec 19)
  • Hit 131 views on my YouTube channel
I had pretty much the best year of my life. Thank you to everyone who was a part of it. I’m so thankful for each and every one of you. You know who you are. ;)

Here’s to 2014! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment