I Got A Tattoo!

Monday, February 24, 2014

 Tattoo Time!

Hey everyone! I got a new tattoo the other day (February 21). I got it before I went to the Paradise Fears concert in Dallas that I talked about in my last blog post. I got my tattoo at Tigger's Body Art, it's across the street from The Prophet Bar. I went with my friend, Jamie, who also got a tattoo. My artist was Jake, who was super nice and really helpful (even though I was being somewhat difficult with the design/size/placement). Their prices aren't outrageous either, which is always a plus.

Tattoo meaning: The feather is representative of an angel wing. It's for all of the relatives and friends that I have lost. It's definitely a tattoo that has a lot of meaning to me.

If I am ever back in Dallas, I will definitely be going back to Tigger's.

Thanks for reading. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment